When using our services, you consent to the collection, use and storage of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
If you do not agree with any amendments and changes made, you must immediately stop using our site.
Throughout this policy, we use the term “Personal Information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymised so that it does not identify a specific user.
1. Collection of Personal Information
1.1. We always collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website when you visit the website of Pay2bee company.
1.2. When you open an account, we collect the following types of information from:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email, instant messenger ID and other information.
- Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and credit card numbers that you link to your Pay2bee account.
1.3. Before permitting you to use our Service, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, passport, or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
1.4. When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
1.5. We may also collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
2. Protection of Personal Information
We store and process your personal information on extremely secured dedicated servers, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable government regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorise access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
3. Use of Personal Information
Our primary objection in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customised experience. Your personal information may be used for:
- processing transactions and sending notices about your transactions;
- resolving disputes, collecting fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- sending you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforcing our Terms of Service;
- providing the services and customer support you request;
- customising, measuring, and improving our services and the content and layout of our website;
- comparing information for accuracy and verifying it with third parties.
4. Sharing Information with Pay2bee Users
4.1. To process your payments, we may need to share some of your personal information with the person or company that you are paying or that is paying you. Your contact information, date of sign-up, the number of payments you have received from verified Pay2bee users, and whether you have verified control of a bank account are provided to other Pay2bee users whom you transact with through Pay2bee. Additionally, you can provide to Pay2bee users any information about your account by filling in a special form https://wallet.Pay2bee.com/members/profile.htm.
4.2. If you are buying goods or services and pay through Pay2bee, we may also provide the seller with your address to help complete your transaction with the seller. The seller is not allowed to use this information to market their services to you unless you have agreed to it. If an attempt to pay your seller fails, or is later invalidated, we may also provide your seller with details of the unsuccessful payment. To facilitate dispute resolutions, we may provide a buyer with the seller’s address so that goods can be returned to the seller.
4.3. We work with merchants to enable them to accept payments from you using Pay2bee. In doing so, a merchant may share information about you with us, such as your email address, when you attempt to pay that merchant. We use this information to confirm to that merchant that you are an Pay2bee customer and that the merchant should enable Pay2bee as a form of payment for your purchase. Also, if you request that we validate your status as an Pay2bee customer with a third party, we will do so. Please note that merchants you buy from and contract with have their own privacy policies, and Pay2bee may not be held responsible for their operations, including, but not limited to, their information practices.
4.4. Regardless, we will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to anyone you have paid or who has paid you through Pay2bee, except with your express permission or if we are required to do so to comply with a subpoena or other legal process.
5. Sharing Information with Other Parties
5.1. We may share your personal information with:
- Members of the Pay2bee Ltd. corporate family – to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions ,and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services, and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you meet their criteria which includes having Pay2bee close your Pay2bee Account due to your breach of the Pay2bee Terms of Service).
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Financial institutions that we partner with to jointly create and offer a product such as the Pay2bee credit card where we share information with partner bank to determine whether you should receive pre-approved offers for the Pay2bee credit card. These financial institutions may only use this information to market Pay2bee-related products, unless you have given consent for other uses.
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our Terms of Service.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
5.2. Pay2bee will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
5.3. If you open an Pay2bee account directly on a third party website or application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on an Pay2bee website) will be shared with the owner of the third-party website or application.
6. Restrict the Sharing of Your Personal Information
6.1. Federal and state laws allow you to restrict the sharing of your personal information in certain instances. However, these laws also state that you cannot restrict other types of sharing. Because we have chosen to refrain from certain types of data sharing, the only type of sharing of your personal information that you may restrict is as follows:
6.2. You can also control how we use your contact information to market our services to you in the notifications preferences.
7. Changing of Personal Information
You can review and edit your personal information at any time in your account information. To do this you need to log in.
8.1. When you access our website, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called “cookies” on your computer.
8.2. We send a “session cookie” to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session so that we don’t need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
8.3. We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your email address on our sign-in form so that you don’t need to retype the email address each time you log in to your account.
8.4. We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. We may also collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk and for fraud prevention purposes.
9. Contact Us